Frequently asked questions:

What kind of vehicle do I need?

Any 4WD vehicle that is currently registered and insured (3rd party property minimum) is allowed. Before you attend any trips, you will need to speak to the Trip Leader for that outing. They will advise you of what to expect on the trip, and make sure your vehicle is suitable. If your vehicle is not suitable, you may still be able to attend if another member is happy to take you with them.

How to talk to other vehicles on a trip
What is convoy procedure?
What is included in membership?
What is main reason to join our club?